GUILDWORKS welcomes volunteer participation at many levels in different areas of our ministry. GUILDWORKS offers hands-on internships and executive online ministry administration, as well as volunteer tasks in advertising/marketing, editorial and creative arts development, and other internship opportunities in various places. GUILDWORKS gratefully welcomes people interested and excited to contribute time, energy and resources in the following areas.
Create administrative documents
Operations/ops details/admin scheduling/ops documents
Assist authoring administrative procedures
Advanced database setup and admin (requires working knowledge of FileMakerPro or MS Excel).
PASTORAL CHAPLAINCY INTERNSHIP
Assist articulating mission and vision Assist authoring concrete pastoral and arts programs/projects in ministry vision and mission Assist constructing executive arts/pastoral administrative structures Refining high level business communication for pastoral chaplaincy ministry in process; please check back with us in Spring 2010.
MINISTRY ADVERT | MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Administrative assistant advertising and marketing Administrative follow-through
on advertising-marketing in progress Collaborate in strategic advertising and marketing Assist strategic planning advertising-marketing
EDITORIAL | CREATIVE ARTS INTERNSHIP
- Assist developing artist lists and organizations for possible membership or partnership with Guildworks
- Assist with permissions and copyrights
- Follow up GUILDWORKS programs, materials, and exhibits
- Research gallery, museum, and exhibit venues for the Guildworks
- Assist in developing creative arts ministry partnerships
- Research grant opportunities, potential funding sources for the ministry (Involves grant application/grant-writing)
SOCIAL AND NEW-MEDIA INTERNSHIP
- Manage/create tri-annual GUILDWORKS e-newsletter (website – email distribution)
- Keep Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In and Kickstarter current (new content, postings and links)
- Explore and implement new media strategies
- Enlarge scope, frequency and reach for ministry