ASSISTANT TO EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR :: INTERNSHIP
Assist articulating mission and vision for various Interfaith and/or chaplaincy venues. Assist administration of concrete pastoral, reconciliation, restorative justice and and music-arts programs; elHOMEbre and pRISEN. Assist constructing executive admin systems. Refining high level business communication for pastoral and prison chaplaincy. Available February 2013
ADVERTISING AND MARKETING :: INTERNSHIP
Assistant advertising, public relations, social media marketing. Administrative follow-through on advertising-marketing in progress. Collaborate in new trajectories of strategic advertising and marketing. Assist strategic planning of future marketing campaigns. Available February 2013
MEDIA DIRECTOR :: INTERNSHIP
- Manage/create tri-annual GUILDWORKS e-newsletter (website – email distribution) on MailChimp.
- Keep Facebook, Twitter, Linked-In, Instagram and Kickstarter current (new content, postings and links).
- Explore and implement new media strategies
- Enlarge scope, frequency and reach for ministry. Available February 2013
ASSISTANT TO ARTS | EDITORIAL DIRECTOR :: INTERNSHIP
Assist developing artist lists, potential partner organizations and other ministries or faith-informed initiatives for possible membership in, or partnership with Guildworks iAbraham Ministries. Also assist with obtaining permissions and copyrights. Follow up GUILDWORKS programs, materials, and exhibits. Research gallery, museum, and exhibit venues for the Guildworks.
- ADDITIONALLY Research grant opportunities, potential funding sources for the ministry
- (Involves grant application/grant-writing)
ASSISTANT MINISTRY OPERATIONS DIRECTOR :: INTERNSHIP
Create administrative documents
- Operations/ops details/admin scheduling/ops documents
- Assist authoring administrative procedures. Organize and maintain up-to-date digital archives. Advanced database setup and admin (requires working knowledge of FileMakerPro or MS Excel).